11/21/2012

Photos: Stars talk Thanksgiving

"I'm hosting (Thanksgiving) at my house this year. I'll be in my sweatpants," Christina Aguilera told CNN at the American Music Awards on November 19."I'm hosting (Thanksgiving) at my house this year. I'll be in my sweatpants," Christina Aguilera told CNN at the American Music Awards on November 19.
"This year I'm going to try to clean it up a little bit and maybe not eat so many calories," Usher revealed to CNN at the American Music Awards."This year I'm going to try to clean it up a little bit and maybe not eat so many calories," Usher revealed to CNN at the American Music Awards.
"I have a lot to be thankful for," Carrie Underwood told CNN. "This tour we've been on has just been so rewarding for me.""I have a lot to be thankful for," Carrie Underwood told CNN. "This tour we've been on has just been so rewarding for me."
"I'm actually going to be part of the Macy's Parade, and I've been on the hunt for a warm and stylish jacket," Carly Rae Jepsen told CNN of her Turkey Day plans."I'm actually going to be part of the Macy's Parade, and I've been on the hunt for a warm and stylish jacket," Carly Rae Jepsen told CNN of her Turkey Day plans.
"I'm thankful for a healthy family, and health," country star Luke Bryan told CNN. "I'm thankful for a healthy family, and health," country star Luke Bryan told CNN.
"I think you should indulge during the holidays. No one ever got fat by having a couple bites of pumpkin pie or by having some stuffing," Bethenny Frankel told <a href='http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/19/bethenny-frankel-last-mean-no-filter_n_2146245.html' target='_blank'>The Huffington Post.</a>"I think you should indulge during the holidays. No one ever got fat by having a couple bites of pumpkin pie or by having some stuffing," Bethenny Frankel told The Huffington Post.
"4 words for you... Deep. Fried. Stuffing. Balls," Elizabeth Banks <a href='https://twitter.com/ElizabethBanks/status/270581033269878784' target='_blank'>tweeted</a>, along with a link to her <a href='http://elizabethbanks.com/blog/post/thanksgiving-deep-fried-stuffing-balls' target='_blank'>blog</a>."4 words for you... Deep. Fried. Stuffing. Balls," Elizabeth Banks tweeted, along with a link to her blog.
"Good morning. Headed 2 the gym for boot camp to make room for the food I'm going to devour this Thanksgiving. I love me some Turkey," Nathan Followill <a href='https://twitter.com/doctorfollowill/status/270543724134678528' target='_blank'>tweeted.</a>"Good morning. Headed 2 the gym for boot camp to make room for the food I'm going to devour this Thanksgiving. I love me some Turkey," Nathan Followill tweeted.
"Can't wait to spend Camden's first Thanksgiving with our family this week!" Vanessa Lachey <a href='https://twitter.com/VanessaLachey/status/270579279153205248' target='_blank'>tweeted</a>, asking her followers, "What are your Turkey Day plans?""Can't wait to spend Camden's first Thanksgiving with our family this week!" Vanessa Lachey tweeted, asking her followers, "What are your Turkey Day plans?"
"I'm thankful for our 20th anniversary, with all five of us back together," Howie Dorough of the Backstreet Boys told <a href='http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20649397,00.html' target='_blank'>People magazine</a> at the American Music Awards on November 19. Nick Carter added: "I'm thankful to the AMAs for letting us come here 'cause we're so old and we've been around forever."<br/><br/>"I'm thankful for our 20th anniversary, with all five of us back together," Howie Dorough of the Backstreet Boys told People magazine at the America n Music Awards on November 19. Nick Carter added: "I'm thankful to the AMAs for letting us come here 'cause we're so old and we've been around forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment